Thursday 26 April 2012

The Day After My 50th Birthday!

Absolutely knackered today! Thanks for all the birthday wishes-I certainly tried to respond in person to every single one of you-and if I have missed you-just poke me again for karma and respect;) We had hoped that I would be well enough to have a big massive gig for my 50th and started planning it a couple of years ago-but in January this year it was quite obvious that this was not going to be a very good move for me -besides which-it saved your ears from my live squaking and you can continue listening to the cleaned up studio version of me-he of which-never furgets the lyrics:) Anyways-as I say-I am knackered-and if anyone fancies a session on the web promo of our Julias House appeal, selling Suspicious Minds, please feel free to take the reigns.
Also-do anyone know of a printer who would be able to print a short run of flyers to go on the seats of the Stackridge gig on Saturday, as we have kind permission from the promoters to use the facility , which I can tell you is not an easy thing to get from gigs in which you are not on the bill. Including this weeks sales at this rate and IF all at Saturdays gig downloads the song -it will chart next week and we will be able to hand over a serious amount of money. On a personal note , it will be damned fine to get the icing for the cake in my hometown as a kid , New Milton:)
You are all splendid and very much appreciated xxx
Martin Kitcher 50 years old and one day. West Parley, Dorset.xx

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed your birthday, Martin! Sounds like you had a great time - which is what it is all about. :) Here's to the next 50! ~clink!~

    ReplyDelete